Thursday, April 1, 2010

YinChuan (银川)

Oh dear, how I miss my writing and my blog updating. And also, I want to write something on my new blog, The Glamorous Jerry, but could not find the time to do so as yet.

Since time is a bit limited, I have to articles to write today.
First one, as per the title mentioned above.
I came here less than 16hours after coming back to Beijing. I am here because of a project, and last nite, have a drinking session. What I want to say here is to raise my dissatisfaction about the hotel condition here. It is suppose to be the 5 star hotel, the room I had is so big, so grand, but wait a minute, lets not just look at the surface. For a start, the hotel name sounds complicated, Boyue Wingaol hotel. And when I was having my shower in a big bathroom, the water does not flow into the water outlet that suppose to drain the water out of the shower room. Instead it flows out to the bathroom, and flooded the area. And I have to cut shot my shower. Then there is this midnite noise, throughout the nite. I do not know how to describe the noise, but it is like some mechanical parts is moving, and it ended with a 'gong' sound. I am really sick of this.
And to make it worse, since I have sometime before I move to airport, I thought of updating this blog and I called to the front desk to ask if wireless if applicable, she said yes. Then after switching on my computer, I found that I can't and if need password, and the service provider does not belong to the hotel. I called up again, and she said yes another time, and has agreed to send someone to help out. 10 minutes waiting, nothing. Then I called up housekeeping, and he said, no, cable is needed, but I should find one in the room, inside the drawer (being a frequent traveler, don't you think I should know where to find this. I have been searching high and low for one, and that was the reason I called them up). Then the limit has been reached, and I called, if within 2 minutes, there cable is not sent, I will ask for the Mgr. 1 minute later, a lady sent it to my room. I asked her what made her so long, and she just look at me, speechless. and then, when she woke up, she answered, 先生, 您房没有网线吗? (Mr. ,,,, can't u find your cable in your room), oh gosh................I almost lost my coolness here.

That's all for this. It makes me really fed-up and with my lacking in my beauty sleep spoiled by that 'sound', it makes me feeling even worse. And I still hear that sound now. I thought in middle of the nite, something is not right, but believing in Buddhism, that did not really scare me. I already started my Amitabha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

Choong, Yinchuan

No comments: