Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Late Grandma......And A Cup Of Milk



In Marunouchi hotel and they have this service, that is to send a cup of milk, warm fresh milk to its guests (of course you can reject). But if you have not tried Japanese fresh milk (especially from Hokkaido), they you will not know why drinking fresh milk in Japan is such a joy. It is delicious, superb..................... and simply fantastic. Try that, yes... sila cuba, anak anda akan tumbesar dengan cepat sekali,......haha.

Anyway, talking about warm milk, it reminds me of my late grandma, who used to make a glass of warm milk for me, when I was a boy, to make sure I grew up fast. She always want me to grow up fast, as she was getting older at that time..............ooooooooooooo, and now that I grew older, she is already somewhere else. That is life, isn;t it, time wait for no one........ To grandma, thanks, for the milk that you made me drink every nite, and especiallly Nestle milk powder. Susu Tepung Nestle............ and I talking about my ah ma, I miss you my dear Ah Ma. Wherever you are, I miss you still.............
And this flower and the song are dedicated to you and I also hope you like the flowers I placed for you during Chengbeng.................

1 comment:

JJ said...

touching........