Sunday, April 18, 2010

晚来的春天-The Spring That Never Comes.....Or




In Chinese saying, this means also that a person who find love very late,... whatever that means.
This year, Spring in Beijing never seems to appear, and it is a very cold and long winter months. Even now, at nite time, I have to use two layers of blankets, you cannot imagine that. And my Spring and summer fashion wear, all are gearing up and shouting to see the sun, but what can the owner do, as the spring seems not showing up herself, and Winter is fighting hard to retain its reign. Dear winter, please allow Spring to show up, without which, Summer will never show up, which means my colorful clothes will never get enough sunshine, which also means my sexy legs will never have a chance to get enough Vitamin D, which also means ..... Hei hei hei, look who is talking now, and whatabout, ehm ehm.................

Sharing some flowers I have at home. Will take some pictures of magnolias when I am back to Beijing this weekend.

Choong, Tokyo

No comments: