Thursday, April 1, 2010

In Memory Of Mr. Leslie Cheung






Today, 1 April 2010, is the seventh anniversary of the passing away of my beloved Kokor.
Yesterday, when I arrived and visiting a project site, the driver who drove us around was having his radio on, the station was playing some of the songs from Leslie, many many songs that I used to listen too, and that feeling is actually hard to describe. You know songs that you grew up with, songs that carry certain meaning in your life, especially when they are sung by your favorite singers, and most importantly, after their passing away, it means more, deeper than just listening to these songs alone.

I wanted to paste a song from youtube, but since in China, I cannot have access to youtube, hence, I will do it later when I have the chance outside, or if someone can help to do that for me, haha.

The song I want to put here is 有谁共鸣, I love this song a lot.
Here is the lyric:

歌名:有誰共鳴
附註:
語言:粵語, 曲長:0m0s
作曲:谷村新司, 編曲:趙增熹
監製:, 填詞:小美

抬頭望星空一片靜
我獨行 夜雨漸停
無言是此刻的冷靜
笑問誰 肝膽照應
風急風也清 告知變幻是無定
未明是我苦笑卻未停
不信命 只信雙手去苦拼
矛盾是無力去暫停
可會知 我心裡困倦滿腔
夜闌靜 問有誰共鳴
從前是天真不冷靜
愛自由 或會忘形
明白是得失總有定
去或留 輕鬆對應
孤單中顫抖 我知我實在難受
問誰願意失去了自由
想退後 心裡知足我擁有
前去亦全力去尋求
風也清 晚空中我問句星
夜闌靜 問有誰共鳴
May you rest in peace, Korkor.


Choong, Yinchuan

1 comment:

Devil said...

Time really flies. Anita Mui has also left us for over 6 years.

Meant to paste Leslie's youtube in comment but e-blog doesn't support such action, sorry!