Monday, April 5, 2010

Disturbance

Today, the mood is not very nice.
And somehow, I just hate when some unknowns coming to knock on my door, out of nowhere, wanting to see the apartment.
Under normal circumstances, and being Asians, I would consider, but somehow, I think I am becoming more Westernised and the fact that I think this lady is just behaving rudely, knocking and bringing some potential clients over to my place, without notifying and getting my agreement in advance just makes me fuming. How dare on earth she comes to my place without my informing in advance. i called the owner and I called the apartment mgt to kick her out. I just hate the idea of someone coming, intruding the privacy I am having and not respecting the personal space that I need.
Niamah!

Choong, Beijing

No comments: