Monday, April 19, 2010

Macha Ice Cream with Dango Balls.....And Sakura

After seafood noodles for my dinner, and after my 1.5 hours walk along the imperial palace, I went for my favorite destination, that is having my Macha tea ice cream with dango balls.
Macha is the powder form of green tea and dango balls are the glutinous rice balls (eeee).
I will try to make this one of these days. Since I forgot to bring my camera, this is a rough idea of how it looks like (picture taken from website).



And white strolling, I still manage to see some remaining sakura on the trees, and here is one of the picture I have taken (from some flowers that I have plucked from a Sakura trees)

I think this is one of the loveliest flowers you can find around, esp. when the trees are in full bloom.

And tomorrow, will have to get up early, to move to next destination, that is to Taiyo.


Choong, Tokyo.

No comments: