Sunday, April 18, 2010

Back To Tokyo

Back to Tokyo, though still in Spring, but a belated one, meaning, too late for the Sakura season. What we see is the remaining of the flowers, to be precise, petals that yet to detach itself from the mother plants. and leaves that eagerly waiting to show themselves, catching the sunlight that starts to shine, stronger than before.

And just taken a picture from my room in Marunouchi Hotel, Tokyo, facing Tokyo station or Tokyo Eki.



Many years ago, when I first landed my foot in Tokyo, and when I first used Tokyo station, right after I landed at Narita Airport with my then GM, Mr. Jason Lee, the station used to look huge, complicated, and thanks with times, with more visits and after SOOOOOOOOO many years, I am slowly finding my ways around without losing my way. And for sure, finding my way to Daimaru shopping malls for shopping, and for buying my favorite cookies. Cool, isn't it.

Ok for this. The picture is not too good of quality, because of the reflection from the glass of my window. But what you see are many lines lighted up, they are actually railway tracks at different level, underground to I think a few floors of height.

Choong, Marunouchi, Tokyo.

No comments: