Monday, April 26, 2010

Today,

I am not in very good mood today.
Partly, from following the election process in HS and the manner it was conducted, at this stage of time, and at this age. I do not know, I am not a politician, just a normal Malaysian, and I do not feel good, somehow, the way we conducted it. And the main theme is just using money, and which means only money talks, nothing else. And if it ever happens, that money really buys the votes for the winner of this election, it says something, that is very critical in the type of voters that we have, or am I wrong with this?
Is it not right that in the election, we have to choose the best candidate that can represent our interest, our rights, and voice our concern in the Parliament or in the state assembly? Someone that can work for us, and with us?
It confuses me, anyhow with this whole process.

But having said that, and having read the book written by Mr. Zaid Ibrahim (Saya Pun Melayu, of which I have written an intro here before) and judging from what he has written in his blog and comments he has given during this interview, I have a personal liking to him, and I have a feeling that he is more of a Malaysian first . I could be wrong, but my sixth sense told me so, and I always believe this.
Anyway, that is my own personal opinion and this is my blogsite as i say, I would write what I feel in my heart. And although Mr. Zaid Ibrahim has lost in this by-election, I trust he will stand up to all these, and continue to serve Malaysians at large. And I want to share these two words in Mandarin with Datuk Zaid Ibrahim,... 加油(jiayou)!!!! (hard to translate with more precise words, but sort of work harder and it will end up with positive results, or berusaha dengan lebih gigih lagi, tanpa berputus asa, dan keputusan yang lebih baik akan dikecapi).

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Choong, Beijing

No comments: