Sunday, November 24, 2019

Trip to Western Honshu and Shikoku, Japan in October 2019 (Oboke Gorge and Kochi Sunday Market-Day 10, Day 11)

On day 10, around noon (after checking the train schedule to Oboke station, the bus ride to Iya Valley) I booked my train ticket accordingly.




The bus time table to Iya Valley, and please also take note, that you can go over to Oboke Gorge accordingly with the same bus if you board from Iya Valley station.

Oboke Station




A picture for memory at Oboke Station

The bus that will take us to Iya Valley ( Or KazuraBashi to be precise)




The bus schedule, towards Oboke gorge and Oboke station.



The famous KazuraBashi

















 After Iya Valley/Kazurabashi, I took the same bus back to Oboke Station, but actually I wanted to go over to Oboke Gorge, but due to time factor, I just walked halfway to Oboke Gorge, and took some photos before I walked back to Oboke Station. My planning was not perfect, because some information like the bus schedule I could not get in full details via internet and asking the information counter one day before, also they could not provide me with a clear picture. Nevertheless, i am happy that I was able to make it to here and enjoy the scenery especially with the good weather. I am blessed.












I reached the Kochi station in the evening, and took my dinner at the hotel, before taking my rest.

Choong
Kochi Castle
Iya Valley
Kazura-Bashi
Oboke Gorge

Written at Home

No comments: