Friday, November 22, 2019

Trip to Western Honshu and Shikoku, Japan in October 2019 (Shimonoseki-Takatmatsu, Ritsurin Garden-Day 7 and day 8-part i))

Today, was basically spending 2 hour and 40 minutes in the journey, taking train from Shimonoseki station (local train), then to Kokura station, and from Kokura-Station to Okayama station with Shinkansen, and finally from Okayama station to Takamatsu station with Rapid line.
I was excited, especially after crossing the bridge and entering officially into Shikoku island as I have never been to Shikoku Island and it sort of completes my trip through Japan. 

Crossing the bridge meaning to say I was officially in Shikoku Island

Takamatsu station, open station concept


Was very hungry when I arrived, hence quickly grab a cold noodle, but was not good and I had small stomach upset. Luckily I was at Takamatsu garden area during that time.
 Hotel Ekime-Takamatsu was just a short walking distance from Takamatsu station, and once I reached the hotel, I kept my luggage at concierge as the official check-in time is 4Pm. Immediately after organizing my bags, the first location I visited was Takamatsu castle, and garden. Then, I walked to Ritsurin Koen.



Pictures taken at Takamatsu compound, and the one at the bottom is the nite view.

Pictures below were taken during the second day nite time, after I came back from Naruto Whirlpool in Tokushima.






This harbour or ferry terminal has ferry services going to Ogijima Island and Megijima

JR Takamatsu station, nite view



In the afternoon of day 7 (first day arriving to Takamatsu, after Takamatsu Castle, I walked to the famous Risturin garden. All pictures below were taken at Ritsurin garden, and almost like 2.5km away and you need to buy a ticket to enter the garden.






















One point to take note, please do visit the souvenier shop at this garden, it is a very nice one. If you want to get some souvenier, please do visit, just at the main entrance to this garden.

Choong
Takamatsu garden
Ritsurin garden
Nite view Takamatsu city
Written at Home

No comments: