Sunday, November 24, 2019

Trip to Western Honshu and Shikoku, Japan in October 2019 (Kochi-Sunday Market-Day 11)

Didnt't actually plan this in my itinerary, just happen that I was here on Sunday and they have the market every Sunday, and then it is just next to my hotel....just being lucky and I feel blessed.

All the pictures taken in the morning of day 11, that was 27th October 2019, the morning before my departure to Shimanto. You can see different types of foods and local produce being sold in the market, and as usual, my main aim is at the antique stalls, selling ceramica, and as usual, the Earth factor will never miss collecting a few more pieces.




                                      One of the famous stall, selling fried tofu










Antique stall selling many types of ceramics












Pickled radish







                                          my breakfast with red beans filling
Yam stalks
The trip and two nite stay here were very fulfilling and I am happy to have stayed here for two nites.


Choong
Written from home

No comments: