Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekend Again-I want to sing a song




Sing......., sing a song...........(the carpenters)



Yesterday nite, I have seen comments from a few friends, and I was surprise to see Joyce Yeoh.
And my secondary schoolmates, PohJen and Ivy have both visited my blogsite.
Welcome nah, and if there is any nice issue or article to share, please sent it to me nahhhhh!
And yeah, Rose Kanchil sudah jadi Rose Hilux? Wow, grand nah,,,,,
And what happens to Joyce Ooi, now Joyce apa itu nama? Kereta apa yang dipandu sekarang?

Talking about all the Joyces, then I have to sing this song, tapi I need Dewi Chai (wait a minute, Chai is actually tea right? ),


Joy(ce) oren, Joy epal,
Mangga.. dan jambu batu....................
Joy untuk satu, Joy untuk dua, Joy untuk semua.................

That was one of the favorites from Joy packet drink, not sure if it is still available in Malaysia.
Hei, this morning, I macam ada satu ilham. I want to write a book, and the title is "Beijing-My Million Ringgit Stories"


What is the content all about, and why this title, tunggu lah ya, bila tiba masanya, dapatkan senaskah dari cawangan-cawangan kedai buku 'SoonHeng' yang terdekat dengan rumah anda..........kahkahkahkah:) Cool nah.

Have a good weekend......................


Choong, Shanghai


2 comments:

PohJen said...

Like this very much!
it really cheer me up.....happy.....
have a nice week end

Joyce Yeoh said...

Wow... they really look delicious
FYI Dewi Chai is too busy to go to your blog..
With a 3 month old baby what do you expect?
Hiya! me ah still driving my same old Matrix....
4 yrs old sort of getting bored...
but sigghhh... depreciation too bad so have to bear with it.