Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good Host, Good Shopping Mate

Oh gosh, I think I am bit addicted in writing and updating my blog site. Maybe it is because I have encouragement from a lot of friends (is it ahhhhhhhhh) or may be because I derive a lot of self-satisfaction from doing this? I think this sounds more of me, the humble side of Choong SH.

I was a host for two guest from my homeland, and got compliment from them. And what makes it more interesting is that, today, one of this friends send a mail and complimenting me, and the mail mentioned that it was one of happiest trips she has ever had (she has been to many many trips overseas, expensive ones, cheaper ones (rojak-rojaklah) but the trip to my place was one of the nicest. A nice compliment isn't it...hooray, and thanks to my friend, Ah Ho. Now I know I am a good host or more convinced. And my another friend, SG said my hospitality and service is 'number one', hoooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, hhooooooooooooray, another compliment. But cool down lahhhhhh, being the humble me. Thanks, SG.

And much much before that and along the way, there were many friends who told they like my company, be it for shopping or trips together or having chit-chat at kopitiam, cafe (please do not imagine I sit in coffee shop the whole day okay....................like M'sians like to say, aku ada class punya tahu....acah aje). So, compliments again.

So, why, what makes us a good host (I also got not clue), but I think it all comes from your heart, first thing first, and secondly, from the chemistry and contact you have with the person (缘分).
OK lah, that's all to share for now......till I write some other thing later.

Choong, Beijing

1 comment:

KateMa said...

yo bro... I like your company too!!! hopefully can meet u this year.