Saturday, April 4, 2009

As I Recall-One Of My Favourite Photos



Picture 1: Guess most people know, the famous building in the Red Square, Moscow. When I was a boy, and I think I was not in school yet at that time, and I was flipping my Uncle's magazine, I think it was Readers' Digest, and I saw this architecture, but I did know during that time, where it was, the name. Later, after reading the story book on Aladdin and the magic lamp, then I always connect it to something like Dreamland. And indeed, when I was here, I feel I was in a dreamland, and imagine, a place that is very rich in history. The feeling is great, just like the first time I was in the Imperial Palace, Beijing.

Picture 3:And this is with Sasha, Dasha's husband. Both are my friends. Compare to Dasha, Sasha is sometimes more serious, and sometimes can be very funny, especially when making jokes.
We are in front of Red Square, everything is red for sure. Any coincidentally, on that day, the color of my shirt too.

Picture 4 : One of favorites, with my friend in Moscow, Dasha, when I was in Moscow. Background, if I remembered correctly is the Stadium used from Moscow Olympics.
We look so cool, with our sunspecs. on and the pose looks very matching.
Dasha is very nice, and very independent lady. And she never fails to smile, no matter how.

I was staying in their house and honestly speaking, during that time, I was having some personal unhappiness, on some issues, and spending time with both of them was nice.
Especially, when Dasha taught me on how to make Russian pancakes, and writing some short notes for me, on the table, welcoming me to their house, it was touching.
And oops, we have more photos when they were back to Kuala Lumpur for honeymoon, but the photos we in a CD rom, and left in Malaysia. May be the next round to post more.

And I hope both Sasha and Dasha read this.


Choong, Beijing.

No comments: