Friday, April 17, 2009

Pictures-West To Eastern Of China
















Some friends were asking me to share some of my photos, so, being so nice of me, I find time to post this lahhhhh.
A few sceneries, the first 3 pictures were taken in Dalian, in Tongbei-Northeastern China, very beautiful and cold. I was there in the last winter. You can see a picture (picture 2) with many steps, I think it is called millenium steps or something like that. And these were the steps of many popular and important people of China, as I was told. Seafood here is good, and they eat with simple boiling and then you take with with raw garlic, yes, honey, it is raw garlic.
The last 3 pictures were taken in Urumuqi, Xinjiang.
Here, they will say Assamulaikum, something like that, and you see a lot of those halal wordings (in Arabic and 清真). And being a Malaysian, you feel sort of back to 'home' again, as they have also many mosques around. The camel milk tea is superb and expensive. And then you can also drink sheep milk tea, horse milk tea, so, all sorts of milk teas. Only that they do not sell human milk tea (no offense intended here :). And here too, you can find a lot of dried fruits, and flowers too (sorry, forgot to take picture).

OK for now, happy reading. Any comments, please send it over.
Happy weekend.
Choong, Shanghai


1 comment:

PohJen said...

I don't realised you are such a good photographer when we are young....