Sunday, April 26, 2009

牡丹花(mutan flower)-Luoyang and Beijing




,

This is my favorite flower, Mutan, the national flower of China. The place famous for this is Luoyang national park(洛阳, 国家公园) but surprisingly, in Beijing, I found out that Jingshan garden (景山公园), the place where the emperors used to visit, have also very beautiful and fully blooming Mutan. The pictures will tell you a you everything I am going to write, but the feeling of being able to watch this and touch the flowers, is very hard to describe here. Seeing is believing saying goes. Actually I have more pictures for this, but I think it is enough to share with you here, a few of the pictures that I can find time load for now. More to come later (seems like I have a lot of articles to write, and ph0tos to share, and I am not sure when I can post all. Lets see.

Nite from Beijing.


Choong

No comments: