Sunday, April 26, 2009

Special Guests




hihihi and hi, sorry for the past 3 days I wasn't writing anything cause I have special guests to Beijing, and that is Ms. Ong (Siew Guat) and Ms. Ho (Ah Ho).
Now they are out to the park next door to my apartment with Ms. Chin and as they will be leaving tomorrow morning, I take some time off to write this article.
I was good to have my first guests/visitors coming from Malaysia and visiting me here. The feeling is good and it is always nice to meet friends (old close friends) visiting from home country. And at the same time they also bring some Malaysian foods for us here (we are starving for Malaysian stuffs....Acah je). We went to a few places together, like Jingshan gargen, dajueshi, 798, dan-dan noodle lunch, and tonite I will cook for them, lagi best kan (it is better isn't it!).

As most of the photos are with Ah Ho (she took close to 1000 pics) for this whole trip, incredible isn't it, hence I will share the photos once Ah Ho's send it over to me. As for Ms. Ong, I am glad that she likes 798 a lot, especially with the pendants that she bought.

OK for now, and I will share more later.




Choong, Beijing


No comments: