Thursday, April 16, 2009

Not So Good News


I am away in Shanghai now, and could not find the time until now to write my this message.


First, though I have already sent my sms, and called my friend, KA on the sudden demise of his beloved father, I would like to offer him my deepest condolence.

I only can offer my prayers......


Then my friend, Ginny informed me that a colleague of hers, whom is also an ex-colleague of mine, Ms. Gan is suffering from lung cancer, and at the final stage. Again, I am sorry to hear this, and was not feeling good these few days. I hope she will make it through in the final stage of her battle with this disease and chemotherapy. And with friends support and strength given by her family members, hope she will make it through.

Friends who read this, please help to offer your prayers accordingly.


Thanks in advance.



Choong, Shanghai

1 comment:

PohJen said...

My deepest prayes for her.