Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Beauty Of Nature




Actually, I intend to do a posting on my recent visit to Shaolin temple and I have wrote half way (cause a lot to write, right, Shaolin temple right, the realllllllll one, but then, one button, you make a small mistake with the intention to make look better, then, oopps, it is gone, forever. So sad. And it is too late to rewrite, hence I just choose some nice photos which I want to share, with friends.....lah. I will be back with the article on Shaolin temple later. Enjoy....
Sleeping time now.


Choong, Beijing

1 comment:

Devil said...

Try to write down in micrsoft word and then paste it to the blog site. You will not lose everything you have written if something went wrong .

BTW, the pokok in last pic looks like someone kneeling and praying, interesting !