Saturday, April 18, 2009

As I Recall-One Of My Favourite Photos (Dubrovnik)






I think the pictures tell everything about this place. Historical place, mainly built using stones, and one of the oldest in Europe. I heard a lot of celebrities were here before (which also mean myself:) haha, celebrity in my heart lah, tak kisah).
Honestly speaking, when I arrived here, I did not know this place is in Europe. When I was a boy many many year back, I saw this scenery in one calendar (you know, back in Malaysia, during our younger days, and at the end of each year, we will have new calendars, from shops, shopping malls, grocery shops, whatever). And I happen to see this scenery before, and I was at that time very much attracted by this. And I was there two years back. The feeling was amazing and still it is. And a few more places, which I will describe later in my posting. This is hardly explainable. Anyway, certain things, you do not need to explain nor find the answers I suppose.
Happy viewing again, on of my favorites!

Choong, Beijing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that place as well,love its small gardens surrounded by walls and full of orange trees.