Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Visit 'SoonHeng' Year 2010?????

I was jokingly telling Chee Soon today, that this year seems to be a lot of friends intending to visit me. First, Kamahira-San intends to come during the May holidays, with his wife, and not sure if ticket is confirmed. And then, Goh-San intends to come in June, told him to be either early or end June, and then today, Cheesoon, end May. I asked all of them to proceed with the ticket arrangements first, as I could not confirm my schedule for now.

And then my sister and cousins visit. Nancy might come this year too, but not confirmed as yet, could be in April. Then Joyce during the summer months with Aunt and Uncle. Lets see,.......hahahahaha.

Ok, got to leave now, as tomorrow flying off to SHanghai and again, very early flight.

Choong, Beijing

No comments: