Tuesday, March 23, 2010

In Busan

Like I have mentioned earlier, I have not written so much recently, not because I didn't want to, simply I could not find the time.
First to Tokyo, back for a day in BJ.
Then to Pattaya Thailand for a meeting, one nite in BJ.
Next to a Taipei, for a nite (will write a separate mail on this).
And following that, now, I am in Busan, for 4 days. Then back to BJ for a short nite, and then
I will fly to Penang for 4 days (chengbeng), then back to Beijing. I hope it is not too rush schedule after this. I want to do some cooking, some baking (hopefully, the house owner will send me an oven soon as promised) and spend some time to enjoy spring season in Beijing.
And talking about enjoyment, I have no even have the chance to use my new Toshiba hotplate for some steamboat/hotpot as yet, and I would like to also make some steam buns. Many things in my mind, like also updating my new blogsite, but simply I could not find the time.
Sleeping less is a norm nowadays, oh gosh, sometimes, I really think I am indeed a super human being.

Haha.

Talk later, simply too many things, too little time, to update my blogsite. Keep my finger crossed.

Choong, Busan

No comments: