Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tokyo, Snow, Strarbucks, Haagen-Dazs and Fruits

Tonite, it snows in Tokyo. It is a surprise, and as I write this article, it is still snowing. But I snow melts as soon as it touches the ground, may be temperature is still too warm. But somehow, I do see some snow, but not thick enough for me to take any picture and shows here. I sms my colleague, I told him that" 我和雪很有缘分, 还没起飞的时候,北京也下雪.现在,东京还也是在下雪.真有缘呢"!. somehow, me and snow, we have the predestined-relationship to meet each other, in that sense, as there are no special words to translate 缘分.

And after my sumptuous dinner,I went out, for a walk, actually, some shopping again la. After walking, it came across my mind to get the CD mentioned by Sir Ken Robinson, which I will introduce in another article later on.
What I want to write was, yesterday, when I arrive yesterday, I bought some fruits.
Strawberries were part of the fruits, and also dried persimmons, but I did not take all, may be later, and strawberries were fully eaten before I have the time to take any picture, as they were too tasty and delicious.
The small little orange-lookalike is actually something called kamguat, and it tasted good. Grapes are a little sourish, but the taste I like. I have not tried the dried persimmons as yet. And there are two types actually.
According to the Obasan that sold me these, all are from Fuji mountain, hence it cost more than RM 70 for these few dried persimmons neh, in China or Malaysia, you can buy a few Kgs already neh. But never mind lah, can try Mount Fuji's dried fruits is a blessing in itself, is it not. Goh-San says, the more we shopped, the more happy we would be... did he say that? Haha. One is fully dried type and the orangie colored is sort of semi-dried form.

Then just now, after the walk, I went to Starbucks, for another time, for my green tea, but instead of latte, it is Frapucino, as suggested by my friend back in Malaysia. It really tasted better than Latte, as far as my taste is concerned. And of course, cannot miss out my Green tea ice-cream. Will eat some and keep some for tomorrow, too full already. Here you are:
OK, sleeping time soon. Need to take my shower, then sleeping time. More articles to come by when I can find more time. I do not know why, I write more when I am in Japan, perhaps I love Japan a lot, or perhaps I feel happier when I am here, even though my room is very small, can't describe it and the picture will not tell very well, but somehow, I am more creative here, eventhough busy. May be I have more topics here to share, may be I am more creative or may be my elements or media are in Japan... not sure. Okay, ciao, Konbanwa.............matta.

Choong, Tokyo

No comments: