Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Strawberries, Anyone?

As promised, I show you the picture of the strawberries I have taken during my stay this time. It is the season, as my friend, Hua Seng says. Hence I bought this again, JY 500, which means about RM 14. So, judge if it is reasonable. But it is different from the strawberries we eat at Cameron Highland, nah, and it is also different from what we have taken in China, or in European countries. China, they have this size, but texture is different, cukup air, tapi tak cukup manis, tak cukup elastik, you know what I mean la tu. And then European types, taste about the same la, tapi tak sebesar yang ini, dan tak sepadat yang anda nampak kat sini.

So, you know why I like Japanese Strawberry so much, nah................haha.

Choong, Tokyo

1 comment:

Devil said...

Spending money in Japan for the good food and excellent products makes everyone happy. However, you do need to be "earning abundantly" in order to enjoy such a pleasure, ^_^ '''