Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CD To Highlight

Bought this CD last nite, called Traveling Wilburys Vol.1. Got this information actually reading the book recommended earlier, by Sir Ken Robinson. This CD is very good to listen to, as I think they are all in their own element, together, there is the media that works for them. I listen to this album the whole of last nite, and to me, like a good book, a good CD is the one that you listen and on listening without really getting bored and you are waiting for the next song, and the next, next song to play. That is how I feel, as far as good CD is concerned.

If you can find one, do try and listen to this. For now, I like this song, Congratulations quite a lot.
By the way it costs me about RM 70 for this CD yeah, it was JY 1800.

Happy listening.

Choong, Tokyo.

No comments: