Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Itinerary....................

Ooo gosh, looks like a tight one. Flying back this evening to Beijing, tomorrow appointment fully lined up, and then Sat. and Sunday, my slides preparation for my whole week meeting in BKK next week. And then as soon as I get back, and before I warm my bed, I will fly to Devil's place for Ah Mei' concert, and then fly back on Sunday to Beijing, and then, before I warm my nest again, I will fly to Busan for another week's of meeting. And then fly back and before I touch anything at home, I could be flying to Penang again................
Oh by the way, staying at this hotel called REMM is quite a nice experience. U sleep in the REM mode, I guess. The bed is good, though room is small, but I have one of the best sleep. The hotel in Akihabara, normal business hotel. But according to local colleagues, they are famous for their bed settings, and quality.
Ok, got to go to Tokyo eki now.

Choong desita, Tokyo

No comments: