Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Chap Goh Meh 元宵节快乐

Last nite, it was nice in Beijing. The final nite of CNY holidays. I happened to be out, for dinner with my friends, and used subway to go back to my apartment, cause I want to walk a bit.
Actually, that was the best decision to do so, as it allows me to experience something I have not before.
So many people were out, continuous fireworks display, and also continuous playing of firecraker that sometimes, you might think you are in a 'war zone', for they started this since 3PM until midnite.
And in addition to this, the most important part is, it snowed, lightly throughout the nite. The atmosphere was nice. You have misty sky, and snow covering the path, hence, against this backdrop, makes it very nice and beautiful. And if someone has been to Solana Mall, near the restaurant walkways, it would be very nice, with the whole area lighted up, with blue and white bulbs...You can imagine how romantic it is, and walking with my Winter boots........ehm, ehm, bergaya la tu.
OK, too much is being written for now. I guess I enjoyed my first Chap Goh Meh in Beijing.

Choong, Beijing

No comments: