Monday, October 1, 2012

Monaco

Finally, the places I heard and read about for so long, I have set foot on, and visiting for the first time. My impression, it is a rich city state, and since this is a small place, every thing, every resources is being made to make sure the city is up to its international city status
They have lots of Expensive cars around,Lamborghini, Ferrrari,........ One thing good traveling here is that, the fees they charge is rather low, only 1 Euro in France per trip and 2 Euro in Monaco. People are quote friendly, and wolling to offer their assistance when asked. One thing I forgot to mention, in the middle of the nite, it was raining heavily, but came morning, it was sunny until end of the day. Guess that we are lucky.
Up to now, I have shared with you all, on Nice, Monaco. Tomorrow, not sure as yet where to go to, have been thinking of Saint Tropez, but lets see. I have still more things to say, but now, too tired, jet lag, that I need to sleep now. Choong Nice 2012 September 30th

No comments: