Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nice Ke Cannes, France

Ok, today, for me, the jet-lag is getting milder, can write a bit more I suppose. Borak borak sikit. I) I happened to read a book before, about how France's ladies can be eating the whole life and yet, stay slim.....Now, I tend to agree. I think I hardly see obese or fat ladies here, compared to other major European cities. Apa rashia mereka noh? haha, your guessing la. Red wine? eat many meals per day? good sex kah? good mood kah? Positive mindet kah? Or they stay in very nice environment? Even I find the guys are also very fit (you see them doing a lot of jogging too. 2) I also find that they tend to wear nicer clothings and are more fashion conscious here, hence a lot of high brands, top fashion brands are selling well here in France? And they enjoy life a lot, from morning until evening, the cafes are full of people. One more thing is that, I think they like to watch people, as they have a lot of tables positioned in front of their premises, facing the road, watching people passing by, at the same time enjoy chit-chatting (may be, sibuk-sibuk jugak, 88).... hence they keep themselves young, and with lots of energyyyyy Ini-kah Rashianya, cuba anda semua berikan jawapan.....:) Cannes to be is a bit below my expectation, though this place has been very popular due to the film festivals here every year, and almost all visitors here wants to feel the glamour of being a star, hence everyone wants a photo of themselves shot in front of the entrance point of this Cannes Festival Auditorium. Nak Glamour kan? Nak jadi superstar lah kan, walaupun hanya untuk satu photo sahaja.... And one more point, not until just now, when I google France map, I pun tak tahu exactly where was I. I mean I know I am somewhere in the Southern part of France, but I still cannot figure it out. Ai yoyo, buat malu saja, pretend that I know ke... I realised that I am flying from one end to another end, what a challenge and a few days later, I am going back to Warsaw, what a daring move.
And you know, for the whole journey today, about 2.5 hours from Nice to Cannes, the bus fare is only 1 Euro....can you imagine this? But the shopping time along the main street of the beach was fun.......And I bought something for myself. Lookout for update at The Glamorous Jerry. Tomorrow, if everything goes well, will be at Saint Topez.....haha, another Glamorous place.
Choong Nice/Cannes

No comments: