Thursday, October 4, 2012

From Cannes To Marsaille

Marsaille, I think the name is quite hard for us to pronounce, if you use Bahasa, then sounds like Ma Sai (pai tia lo, si bo), anyhow, not the key point here, just trying to be create some humour here. Take it easy man,....no joke no fun, as the saying goes. Oh yes, the train is again delayed, for about 30 mins. I am not sure if this is the norm here, last nite once, today another time. At the station, met a French senior lady, and what I like about them, like Japanese Obasan, they age gracefully, and still make sure that they look elegant and presentable. I like what I see and I hope when I at that age, some youngsters will say the same thing about me, hei, look that old man looks so elegant, ada gaya. Haha.....Live life the fullest..... Wow, today, quite a relaxed morning, then bought our train ticket from Cannes to Marsaille. Ticket price is quite high, at Euro 32 one way, with confirmed seat, it takes close to 2 hours to arrived at Marsaille. Marsaille is slightly different from the earlier 4 cities visited, with seaview, but not as beautiful as St Topez, or Monaco, the view is slightly different as it is surrounded by mountains. Look at the pic here:
Look at the background.... But the station looks quite nice, clean and spacious, better than what we have seen in Nice and Cannes. Here you are:
Marsaille Charles Station The feeling I have so far, of Marsaille I think is a bit dirty, a bit messy (very much different from Nice, from Cannes and from St Topez, not so much of the image and impression I have on France, haha. I told my friend, Sumadi, that Paris is like Heaven, Marsaille is near to that only, just joking haha, don't take it serious. But I think if you have been there, then you will know what I mean. And again, we manage to find Mi Am, the Asian fast food restaurant. And pretending to be like French, eating in the open air, though we know the dishes turned cold very fast, but who cares lah, can experience the Mediterranean early Autumn weather, right?
And the photo that I like most for this trip so far...:ada gaya kan...
Ok, time to rest, and I want to take my shower and have a good sleep. Tomorrow, will explore more of Marsaille, and then surrounding areas, before moving back to Nice, then to Krakow. Choong Marsaille 3 October 2012

No comments: