Thursday, October 11, 2012

Premier Tax Free SA and Global Blue Tax

I am now at Warsaw Airport, and I was just being informed that they do not have any service provider here, to return the VAT/Tax to us? Is this amount to cheating, I do not know, and I will send email to them when I am back to Beijing. It is not right as no one inform us about this. I did my Purchases at Nice And Cannes, and when I checked with Nice customs, they asked me to claim at the last airport that I will be exiting in Europe, and I told them it is Warsaw and they mentioned is clearly that I have to claim this tax return at this airport. At this airport, they told me, there is no such service provider here, hence, I would love if Premier Tax can explain to me on this matter. Secondly, for Global Blue Tax, they have the counter here. And since for this claim, I will have that refunded into my credit card directly, hence, I have to send the form after custom's rubber stamp. And I was informed that they do not have a postal box in the airport or inside the airport. In Nice they have that, as I have seen one. So, that is the problem, may I know. And finally, no one inform us, that all the items and goods must be shown to them, before the custom is wiling to put their Rubber stamps on the tax return forms. No one again informed us, but luckily, I brought all items in, except one, a bag for toiletries. Who will bring that bag in, and despite my plea and explanation, the custom officer in charge say no, it is not his problem. And fine, I do not want to argue with them, because this is Poland, this is their country, I have to respect that, BUT, if the tax return is part of European Union, then why was this not being standardized. I would not be fair to us, the consumers, we spent the money right here in Europe and not being able to get the money back, simply there is no service provider in this Airport? I am just wondering and I shall write email to Premier Tax and Global Tax accordingly. Thanks for reading Choong Warsaw Airport Poland

1 comment:

telecom consulting los angeles said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.