Sunday, October 7, 2012

Nice Airport

Came here since 10.30am, though my flight time is only at 3.10PM (one flight per day, hence I still think our Asian flights leave us with plenty of choices). ANd they only allowed you to check in 2 hours prior to departure time, they did not even start checking in before 1.12pm, and I was the first one to check-in, since I hold the gold card (i think it is very convenient to have one, otherwise, I would not be able to check in by 2pm. I think in terms of efficiency, still our Major Asian airports are the best or better in that sense. ANd now I
And now I am waiting for my flight in the lounge, and because of a little bit mixed up arrangement for myself, I have to check in my new Lancel cabin luggage. I hope it is fine, and arrives safely at Warsaw airport accordingly. Choong Nice Airport Lounge

No comments: