Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nice To Warsaw, Warsaw To Krakow

It is a quite tedious process, from Nice, I have to go to airport quite early, check-out has to be done around 11am, hence it is so, I decided to go to airport at 10am. Together with me, I have 1 big baggage,1 cabin baggage,1 knapsack and one hand-bag, to make it short, I managed to reach the hotel safely and well. The hotel that I have booked, at around Euro 60, Courtyard Marriot was superb, and makes me very happy. I went to check with the Front desk on more information, and the front reception girl, Anna was very helpful with all the information. And after quite a 'hard-life' in Southern France, this was a change for me, so comfortable. I met Janek, a local Polish, and he helped me to buy my ticket to Krakow, and I also manage to find a place where I am able to keep my luggage for 3 nites, until I am ready to leave for Beijing. And this morning, I went to Warsaw Central station quite early, and kept my luggage, and move around a bit, and just coincidentally, met another tourist friend at the train station (he came to approach me, asking me questions, as he thought I was a Japanese, haha. May be my Japanese fashion kah.....), and we explored a bit of Warsaw old city together today. More stories on Warsaw later. Choong Warsaw 8 October 2012.

No comments: