Sunday, September 30, 2012

Warsaw To Nice

My morning starts very early from, woke up around 3.30am, as I could not sleep due to jet lag, and thank goodness, I managed a second sleep around 4.30am until 6am (sounds like a second climax, and it is some time more important than the former, when you do not get enough sleep, it would be horrible, and can you imagine touring and yet walking like a Zombie. The flight was smooth, and yes, from the bird's eye view, Nice is beautiful. I was wondering how lucky the Frenchs are, esp local Nice people. Nice is a city that is really nice. Nice Nice, as I would like to say....
Arrived at the airport, and next took bus 99, reach until the main bus stop, about 20mins, and found the hotel. Simple, location is quite nice. It is cloudy day, though temperature wise, it is quite nice. But nevertheless, it is a nice place, though I think a bit over crowded:)
I am tired now, and shall share more pictures at facebook. Still having this jetlag, and hope my second nite here is with a good rest:) Choong Nice, 29th September 2012

No comments: