Thursday, December 30, 2010

Recalling Year 2010 and Happy 2011





Very fast, year 2010 will end in 2 days' time and year 2011 will be approaching. And as I would not be able to access to this blogsite, I would like to write a bit before I leave Busan, and to wish every visitor of this blogsite of mine, a Happy New Year 2011 in advance.

Year 2010 for me, was fully occupied, with lots and lots of business traveling from January until this date. But in between, I managed to find the time to go to some places and I feel happy and blessed for having the chance to do so.
Among them, for sure, going to San Francisco after all these years of planning, and spending time with sis Joyce and niece, Kate if fabulous. Next, my visit to London, it is a very (very pleasant visit, of which I have already commented earlier). And having the chance to be really in Munich, and explore Munich, Cheju Island, Tokyo, knowing this brand Dan Genten, writing 'the Glamorous Jerry', reading a few good books, which I have recommended in my blogsite earlier.
Year 2010 also brought me a not so happy piece of memory, that is being the passing away of my small uncle, which also bring a sad part as I recall this whole year throughout.

And welcome year 2011, and wish everyone, including myself, of having a happy, a healthier, a more peaceful and a blessed one. Happy 2011.




Sincerely,

Choong SH

1 comment:

Larissa said...

For those who like to photograph, here is the link from my blog

http://larissa-s-fotos.blogspot.com/

Is still new but already has lots of pictures.

Take a look and let your cometary, I'm waiting for you

Thanks and kisses ;P