Sunday, December 26, 2010

Today, Outside London












This travel agency or tour agency, Evan Evans is good, and will use them in case I come to London the next time. They offer lots of local tours....throughout England.



Surprisingly, even though it is very cold still, it is full of sun today, and the sky is blue, clear. And our Tour guide, Mr. Paddy is very humurous and funny to be with, making funny jokes about British royalty, British in general and many more. Enjoyed the whole trip with him.

The journey started with Oxford University and city, then to Shakespeare's home town, which is very beautiful. Some pictures are shared here. I would love to go back to Shakespeare's home town for may be another stay. Very romantic, very historical and I think very beautiful one.


And I am preparing to do my packing and to leave London soon.


Choong
London

No comments: