Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I am In Busan

Barely less than 48 hours after coming back from London, here I am, in Busan, Korea, with jet lag, tiredness and exhaustion and in another place, for a company annual dinner.
And in the aircraft, it was less half full, so, plenty of spaces. And sitting next, after the aisle, was a guy, looks Chinese, but when the air stewardess was giving away the immigration forms, he quickly mentioned he is a New Zealander and I saw his name was Wang da bing (王大宾),very Chinese indeed. Sure, now, Chinese are every where, we, our forefathers were the real migrants in the past many years back, "swimming across South Chinese Sea. Now, is basically 'money migrants", using money to buy up their 'passport', but anyway, not going into this. Even some local Chinese in China were asking whether I migrated there recently, and hence of my Malaysian passport? I said no, I am a Malaysian Malaysian, more than anything else.

That is just a mumbling out of now where and having the freedom to write and access to my 'blog' again.

By the way, the hotel I am putting up for the nite is called Hotel Nongshim, sounds very Korean right?
Choong,
Hotel Nongshim
Busan Korea.

1 comment:

Devil said...

At least you can enjoy the hotspring bath there, should ease your body after the flyings. Happy New Year!