Sunday, December 26, 2010

LonDon Trip


Today is Sunday, and very Sunny one though still freezing cold, and now, I feel the trip is too short, for only when you get used to the jetlag, atmosphere, surrounding, the system, and now you are leaving. I should have planned longer, but having a bit of limited time, and having to search for a new apartment in Beijing, i have to go back to find one, no other choice. I suppose I will come back to London or England, for more trips, because I simply adore British way of life, and I like British, their lifestyles, afternoon teas,,,, jokes, and culture. I should have came here for my studies or hopefully a job in very near future, who knows, haha.... but that is a totally different topic at all.

Having the Christmas experience here, and seeing how people rushing around for their shopping and how they malls and streets were decorated for this festive season is very nice and a wonderful experience itself. Walking along river Thames is also a very nice one, and afternoon teas....it is simply fun.

And I attached one of my favorites photo, to sign-off my trip this time to London.


Choong
London, Paddington
England

No comments: