Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello and Goodbye, Tokyo. Merry Christmas.



It is now 4.24am Beijing time, 5.24am Tokyo time. I am here, writing a short message, and will take my train, Narita express to the airport soon. No time to post any articles cause very tight schedule. Will do some, do not know when, when I have the chance to use my blogsite again. And I will be going to London for my Christmas, hooray.

ANd in case I do not have any chance to go any posting prior to that, Merry Christmas.
Last nite, managed a short walk in Ginza district and Christmas mood is every where.
Love it.

Merry X'mas.





Choong, Tokyo

2 comments:

racinefontenele said...

http://racinefontenele.blogspot.com/2010/12/tenham-todos-um-bom-dia.html

michan said...

Jeju island is beautiful enough. But I suggest you to visit Karimun Jawa archipelago, near central Java of Indonesia.
There is a lot of amazing scenary. If you love to dive, Karimun is the answer! ;)
Nice to read this blog.
Anyway, I'm Michan. A blogger who has accidentely found ur blog. :)