Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Christmas Morning In London

ANd guess what, woke up at 5am, and moving to another room at 6am.....for reasons:

1) We are getting ready to leave for outings, outside London, and it is quite an experience I suppose, and including a afternoon meal package. So I am looking forward.
By the way, when it is Christmas here, it means total rest. The tube or underground or subway, totally to a stop. All shops are closed, and also all restaurants or most restaurants too. May be something like CNY holidays back to the time when I was a boy, you need to prepare food.

2) Room moving, because the wireless in the room where we were occupying has a problem, and that has been existence since like 3-4 days back, and now, we or I would say I, together with the front desk, has found a tentative solution, that moving to another room is best. Probably that room has a reception problem, or setting or location problem, I do not know and can't seem to comprehend well.


That's all for now. Update later when I am back, but very tired already, lacking of sleep:).

Choong,
London Paddington
From room 110 to room 118 (better isn't it?, haha)

No comments: