Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello From Seoul

oh dear, have been trying hard to write something, and seems a lot of problem arising, probably when you reformat your laptop, this is the consequence of that. Anyway, to make it short, a day only out of China and on the way of flying back. Just to take this opportunity to write something before it is too late. Well, busy, after back from London, and meetings and planning for my team's activities for the year, and for the first quarter of 2011, and now, it seems my activities until mid of the year is already planned. Oh dear dear, and since back until now, pretty busy with apartment searching, searching after work and during weekends, and now, in the process of moving, hopefully, by this weekend, fully. And not to mention, a terrible flu that has fallen in love with me, I am not sure what type of bugs is that, sticking to me, until now, but signs of the "love" slowly fading away, though with occasional heat is there still. Hope I recover fully soon. And talking about the new apartment, my friends, colleagues alike, are eagerly waiting for me to invite them over, well, lets see. And I have to get ready soon for my sales meeting, next week.

Meanwhile, also getting ready to be back to CNY holidays.

Until then, take care.
gongxi, gongxi.

Choong
Incheon International Airport, Seoul

1 comment:

eemee said...

Hi Choong,
Found the link to your blog from your facebook profile. Interesting blog entries you have here. Every piece of the blog entry was well-written.
Don't worry, I'm not stalking you :D. Merely reading your blogs for leisure.
It's 3rd week of January, but guess it's still not too late to wish you A Happy and Blessed Year 2011. May you'll be blessed with good health throughout the year.

Cheers,
Ee Mee