Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year 2009 and Happy 2010

Year 2009 is coming to an end soon, and my last article, for this year.
This year, first time for me to go for blogging and I am glad that I have been very consistently contributing some articles, keep on writing, for and on my own pleasure.
This I hope and trust will be on-going. And next, hopefully, will try to use more of face-book.
Career wise, very challenging year, in dealing with the team I have in China, and now taking over the Marketing team in Korea. Burden getting more, and the challenge is dealing with two different teams, with a total different background, and different caliber, very challenging, very indeed. Company performance wise, I think we have a very good one, and proud of that come with a price, very much indeed. Not having enough rest, exhaustion, and not having enough opportunity for more personal trips.
On personal aspect, this year is a very challenging one, especially in July, when dad passed away. It was and still is, the saddest part of my life, and that will take a lot of time for me to recover (if that will ever happen). When you know it is a loss that can never be 'recovered', a point of no return, that pains you a lot. And it makes you rethink the purpose of life and living (enough for now). And I specially thanks all friends/relatives that came to visit me, to pay respect to my dad, messages they sent during this mourning period.
And having the chance to participate in my niece, Natasha's graduation is also one of the happiest moment in 2009. Meeting Joyce and Kate in Kuala Lumpur was another part that makes me feel happy about.
Year 2010, I hope, I can have more personal time (though I think it is unlikely for now).
How I wish I can spend more time traveling for pleasure, reading more good books, watching more good movies, and enjoying more healthy food.
And I wish and pray that 2010 will be a good, safe year, a happy one, a healthy one, for every beings in the world, and in this universe.

May every one be happy and healthy, always.


Sincerely,

Choong
31 December 2009

No comments: