Monday, January 4, 2010

Beijing-Heavy Snow

I came back to Beijing on the 1st of January, and then 2nd January evening, it started to snow, but not so heavy. And on the 3rd, it was a snow storm, and the whole city of Beijing and surrounding areas turn to a piece of white land, like it has been covered with a piece of silky blanket.
And taking that opportunity, I went out for a walk in Chaoyang park, and trust me, it is rather difficult to walk in the park, covered with snow. To cover a distance of 2.8 km, I took me close to an hour, which under normal circumstances, and in the summer months, within 30 mins (plus/minus), of reaching time.

Will share the picture tomorrow.

Choong, Beijing

1 comment:

Devil said...

Better store some food in your home coz u will be stuck at home if the snow storm continued