Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back To Beijing

Finally, resting in Beijing. Very tired still, so, not really in the mood to travel anywhere. And with my official business traveling for overseas trip ended yesterday, basically I did not have much time to plan my vacation in advance.

And because of this and other factors, I did not:
1) Go to London
2) Did not manage to get the ticket for my supposedly trip to San Franscisco
3) Not likely to go back to Malaysia for my niece's wedding (look, my niece is getting married too:)

And I will stay in Beijing, resting for a few days, then possibly will fly over to Taipei, then go to Hualian, to visit a temple over there, the 慈济( 慈濟), Tzu Chi Foundation.
Anyway, lets see if I can get a good price ticket then.
Prior to that, a lot of sleep, I hope to get and good rest.

Choong, Beijing

No comments: