Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hualian-Final Part













As I do not have much time to write tonite, a few teasing pictures first, which I have taken today and I think I should take photography seriously:) I begin to realise that I have talent for this, seriouslah kannnnnnnnnn.

Hi, continuing from what was left behind, and after a good sleep back to Taipei, here I am continuing writing. The final half day in Hualian was very good, clear blue sky, and white clouds in between, sunny days.
The photos are as enclosed. One photo, if you can see it clearly, the peak was capped with snow, as the weather was quite cold at nite time, and I was informed that there was a 'system' making its presence during that time, hence the snow.
Then, driving further, we passed by some padi field/agricultural plots and since it is winter months, and the government has asked the farmers to plant flowers by providing them with the seeds.
Passing by a blog (this word has been used by to describe the local tribe living here, the community_, we eat some fruits, like orange and banana ) Hualian, according to Mr. Pang, has the best banana in Taiwan:) There is one photo showing a group of local tribe, Amei, practicing their traditional dancing next to the floating stage, on the lake.
On the way back to the city, we passed by a road with trees, as I understood, were close to 100 years old, and protected by the city council. Each tree has an identification tag, which record down their personal data, health status, etc, just like our medical and personal record. Cool, is this not. I think Penang should have this too, for all the old, mature trees we have along Greenlane road for example.

Choong, Taipei

No comments: