Friday, December 25, 2009

In Taipei For My Break

Oh dear, I am now in Taipei, with Devil and Shane.
Have been wondering around for the whole day after arrival.
First, arrived here around noon, temperature is like 20 degree Celcius, had been sweating for the first time since winter, like back to tropical country, Malaysia. In the morning, it was minus 8 degree C in Beijing. So imagine, and Devil says wearing a normal jacket for me should be more than sufficient, it means I have been 'upgraded' to a Temperate country guy.......hahaha, what a change.

Then we went to buy some CDs-I bought 2 CDs, 4 DVDs (movies) and a book, all in one go, hohohoho, Santa Claus is coming to town...............and listening to one of the CDs now, while typing this simple note.
Oh by the way, may be I will be back to the temple I visited quite 10 years back, which mean, my friendship with Devil is now in the 10tenth year, which is why, by destiny, I am back here to celebrate this.
We went to a Italian restaurant just now, though food was not very good, but feeling was nice.
A few programs have been lined up. Tomorrow, praying at a temple here (龙山寺), then may be to Sinkong for the best milk tea, before moving over to Hualian for my needed break.
And more has been in plan, and what I will do for now is to really relax, and not thinking too much, haha!

Choong, Taipei

No comments: