Saturday, December 26, 2009

Taipei Revisited-26 December 2009





The museum, 故宫, after renovation. A must come place. LongShan temple, the temple I visited 10 years ago, with Tony of Yueba,
Taiwan. Together with Devil and Shane, we visited this temple again, today:)


A Qing-Dynasty porcelain that I bought. I love this piece a lot:)

As I said before, this is the 10th year anniversary of my visit to Taipei, and recalling some of the places I visited brings back a lot of memories, thanks to Devil for again being a nice friend, a nice host and a nice companion to show me around.
And this time I visited, again, the museum (故宫, different from the 故宫in Beijing, though concept should be the same), and this time the feeling is different from the first time. And since I did not have any digital camera back then, so, I retook some photos and share it here. I will try to scan some of my older photos, that was taken 10 years ago, and do a comparison, how would it be:)
And then, in the Gu-gong, please make sure that you visit the shanshitang, the restaurant that sit in a very nice environment, surrounded by the hills, and you enjoy a breathtaking view with good dim-sum and also dessert. A nice place and a must go place when you are here. I like this place a lot, and if there is time, may be I would like to be back here.

Ok, sleeping soon. Got to get ready for my trip to Hualian tomorrow, by train.
It would be nice, to go to Hualian as I have never been there before, and also, I would love to visit Tzu-Chi temple, and good to have this wish fulfilled............I am contented.
Good nite from Taipei.

Choong, Taipei

No comments: