Saturday, December 26, 2009

Taipei 2-Best Pearl Milk Tea-珍珠奶茶

.

Most of the time, I tend to forget the name of restaurant, and hence, today, extra effort was being made to visit this place again, with Devil, and I have taken a picture and decided to publish this in my blog site, so that I can remember it the next time I were to come visit this place. It is in Sinkuang Plaza, and a distance walking from Metro-line, B1.
The pearls, they are superb, and the tea, and milk used I believe are of quite good quality. And the measurement they have every time cup of milk tea is being made reminds me of my laboratory research work during varsity days:). It is interesting though.
Not only that they have this milk tea (which of course is my favourite, they have plenty of other street or simple foods of Taiwan, and it is easily found here, albeit with more expensive price and nicer and cosy atmosphere. Bear in mind, this cup of milk tea cost about RM 8.50 to 9.00 per cup (TWD 7.50) and the normal one in the street is about TWD 4 U guess.
Happy trying this in near future yeah.

Choong, Taipei

No comments: