Thursday, December 10, 2009

From Seoul, to Osaka, Nagoya and now in Tokyo

That has been my schedule for the last one week and I have no time to update my blog at all, sorry, gomen nasai.

Now, I am almost like my former Bosses, Mr. Jason Lee and Mr. Chin Fuan Wah, where they need to bring their sales team outside, to let them learn, be exposed to new business environment, coming out new strategies, bla-bla. And I am exhausted, and I am tired, etc etc.
I told my boss, today, that if he chooses to leave, I would. But because I gave my commitment to support him, then I will stay, until....

Back in Mainland China, I heard Markus was telling me, 2 colleagues that we wanted to fire were asking for a lot of terms and conditions to be met. And is all about $$$$$$, nothing else.
But they are stupid sometimes. They think they have the labour law and contract to protect them, but they forgot that people learned from the past, people get smarter, and people find learn from history, and if they do not change their tactics (which I doubt they know how, otherwise, I would not even want them to leave in the first place, isn't it). And to ask for more is like killing themselves, committing hara-kiri or sepuku. Sometimes, I really cannot stand these people, and only two words for them, Kaniah eh, Niamah!!!!
We shall see what will happen next..........................I told my colleagues (the so called good ones), be prepared for war. And if our company and mgt do not show a good example in treating good colleagues, then, the time will show them that history could be 'rewritten' sometimes................did I say that?????? Out of frustration, Ko mo...........


Choong, Tokyo

No comments: