Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Sunday

Here I am, in another city, this time back to Seoul, GrandHyatt hotel, for one nite, two days business trip. Okay, not going to sound negative or complaining, cause there is no meaning in doing such, too much is going to be too boring, right.

Today, while I was at the airport, I saw a girl with his bf.
Yellow skirt, black leotard, dark pink blouse (like those worn by English ladies, you can imagine that) with black ribbon, light purple boots, red pink jacket and crimson red handbag with flowery details, and I guess the girl is less than 20 years old. What do we call that? A insult to fashion, or abuse of money or having tasteless dressing bud.... or fermented fashion sense. Not sure, but you can guess where the girl is from, anyway, I do not want to mention citizenship cause it can be sensitive and I have readers who might feel offended. But then again, that is really bad taste, imagine how Cindy Lauper, when she was in this music video, Girl Just want to have fun (minus the cosmetics). I sms my friend, Bengkooi, and he asked me, whether that girl is having any concert? Concert..............., nah, singing in 'Kor tai' may be, hihi. Sorry, no insult intended, but that itself is an insult to the designers.......... and fashion lovers....... Niamah. Sakit hati aku, sakit lagi mata aku memandang. Perhaps I have to open an image consultant shop, haha:)

Choong, Seoul

No comments: